We encourage survivors to contact us directly to access our services. If this is not possible, then a professional or supporter can make a referral on their behalf.
If you make a referral on behalf of someone else we recommend:
- Letting them know about CRASAC and who we are.
- Making them aware you are making a referral and why.
- Getting their permission to contact CRASAC and for us to contact them directly.
Access to our services is entirely confidential.
Adult Counselling: Survivors or supporters (e.g. partner, friend), aged 18 or over of any gender.
Children and Young People’s Counselling: Survivors aged between five and 18 of any gender. Children’s Safeguarding Procedures will be followed.
Crisis and Advocacy Support: Survivors aged 11 and over of any gender or someone with parent/carer responsibilities of a child survivor under the age of 11.
How to Refer:
There are a number of ways you can refer to our services:
- Call our helpline: 024 7627 7777
- Email our helpline firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online self-referral – download and complete this form
- Professional referral – download and complete this form
Completed forms should be emailed to email@example.com
What happens next?
Once the referral information has been received, we will contact you to explain our services and arrange an assessment. We will not disclose any information to a third party without your consent once the referral has been made.
For any queries regarding referrals contact our helpline.