It Costs £7 a minute for our Service to stay open free of charge – Can You Spare a Minute?
- £7 pays for our service to stay open for 1 minute
- £15 covers the cost for a call we make to support a victim or survivor from our helpline
- £52 allows a victims or survivors to be supported at court with a specialist worker
- £128 pays for specialised play therapy equipment for 2 children
- £260 covers the cost of client travel for young girls accessing the Young people’s advisory group
- £350 would fund a victim or survivor to have 5 counselling sessions
- £470 pays for interpreter support for 8 sessions
If you would be interested in contributing to our cause, there are a number of ways you can do it:
- Set up a payment directly to our bank : Regular donations make a huge difference to our service. If you wish to download our Gift Aid declaration form and increase your donation by 25% at no cost to yourself please do! Account Name: Coventry Rape and Sexual Abuse Centre. Sort Code: 401817. Account Number:34281322
- Donate Online: Make a secure, one-off donation to CRASAC
- Send us a Cheque: Make cheques payable to Coventry Rape & Sexual Abuse Centre Ltd and post to us at CRASAC PO Box 2464, Coventry, CV1 1ZA. If you wish to download our Gift Aid declaration form and increase your donation by 25% at no cost to yourself please do!
- Fundraise when you shop online: Give as you Live is a free and easy way to raise money for your favourite charity, just by shopping online. Once you’ve signed up, you can browse the website for the store you want to shop with. Click ‘shop now’ to go to their website, then continue to shop as normal. We’ll then email you within 1-7 days to let you know how much you’ve raised.
Leaving a gift in your will
Leaving a gift in your will enables us to reach more clients and families who need our specialist care and support. However large or small the gift you leave in your will, please know you are making a significant difference to the lives of those impacted by sexual violence.