Survivors of sexual violence often struggle to find their voice and be heard. Our work ensures that women, men and children who have been affected by rape and sexual abuse receive the support they need and deserve.
With your support we can ensure that people can feel safe and have the tools in place to move on with their lives. Whether you’re an individual, part of a community group, organisation or business, there are a number of ways you can get involved.
Organise a fundraiser
We’d love to hear from you if you’re keen to fundraise for CRASAC and there are any number of ideas to try:
- Do something active – set up a charity walk, run, cycle, gym challenge, tennis tournament or dance..
- Put on an event – organise a quiz, ball, show, or comedy gig..
- Get cooking – run your very own bake-off, coffee morning, afternoon tea, or dinner party..
- Buy and sell – use Amazon Smile for your purchases or donate the proceeds from selling sites or car boot sales to CRASAC.
CRASAC is registered with the JustGiving, Wonderful and Facebook fundraising platforms so you can set up your donations page online and link directly to us. Get in touch if you need support doing this or prefer to pay directly by BACS transfer.
Contact us for buckets, t-shirts, logos, posters, banner stands and help with media coverage/promotion.
Get your employer on board
Encourage your employer to
- Nominate CRASAC as their charity of the year for corporate giving and employee fundraising activities.
- Set up Payroll Giving as a way of allowing employees to give money regularly to charity without paying tax on it.
- Hear from CRASAC about the work we do to support employers with training programmes and advice on workplace policies and practice.