This training is essential for anyone who may be providing services or supporting people directly or indirectly affected by sexual violence or sexual abuse. It can be delivered as a short workshop or as a more in-depth piece of training depending on the needs of your organisation.
The course will:
- Develop an awareness of different forms of sexual violence.
- Increase knowledge of the prevalence of sexual violence.
- Understand the myths and stereotypes around sexual violence.
- Know what the indicators of sexual violence or abuse are.
- Understand how sexual violence impacts victims and survivors.
- Know how to implement a trauma informed response
We recommend a short consultation prior to booking in order to ensure the training is tailored appropriately. Contact email@example.com for more information.