Sexual harassment is unwanted behaviour of a sexual nature and can cause serious issues for employees – leading to increased sickness rates, poor morale, high turnover, and in some case legal consequences. Over 50% of women report that they have been sexually harassed at work.
This course will help you:
- Understand what sexual harassment in the workplace is.
- Understand the impact of sexual harassment on individuals and an organisation.
- Know what to do if you see or suspect sexual harassment.
- Recognise acceptable and unacceptable behaviours.
- Know how to deal with reports of sexual harassment (for managers).
- Ensure policies and procedures meet best practice around sexual harassment (for managers).
The course can be tailored for frontline staff and managers/HR professionals who are responsible for staff wellbeing.
We recommend a short consultation prior to booking in order to ensure the training is tailored appropriately. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 024 7627 7777 for more information.