This training is for professionals working with children or families. It is designed to enhance knowledge around Child Sexual Abuse and ensure a confident response to concerns.
This course will enable you to:
- Understand the various type of child sexual abuse including online abuse.
- Recognise risk indicators of child sexual abuse.
- Improve knowledge and confidence in identifying and preventing child sexual abuse.
- Increase confidence when responding to signs of CSA.
- Understand how to raise concerns about CSA.
We recommend a short consultation prior to booking in order to ensure the training is tailored appropriately. Contact email@example.com or 024 7627 7772 for more information.